Harry Potter Roleplay Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay Heaven

The perfect place to roleplay anything in the Harry Potter world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico Phoenix

Nico Phoenix

[Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico Empty
PostSubject: [Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico   [Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:24 am

Nico Phoenix' father was arrested and thrown into Azkaban only a few nights before and Aurors were still swarming his house looking for the remains of the people he had suposedly killed. Nico sighed quietly, deciding he couldn't stay there because the Aurors would probably arrest him as well so he went to London instead, deciding to try and find a place to stay there. His mind then thought about a place he had been to only once or twice before; The Leky Cauldron.

He headed there as soon as he could do, heading straight inside and over to the bar. "A room for a few days, please Tom," he said to the barman he recognised as a friend of his father's. "Where's your father?" Tom asked as he flicked through the book of free rooms and handed Nico a key. "Azkaban," Nico replied with a frown and Tom just nodded. Nico began to get some money out but Tom shook his head, "Keep your money, Nico. I don't charge for friends." Nico smiled gratefully and headed upstairs to leave his things there before he went back down into the bar and took a seat in the corner. He just wanted some time alone to think about what he was going to do but he wanted people to be nearby all the same.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: [Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico   [Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello there Smile

Lily needed a bit of space. After several rows with James, and a day full of stress at the Order, she needed a large warm drink.
She had vibrant red, waist length thick hair, and icy pale skin, with bright emerald shape. She ran a hand through her hair as she pushed open the heavy wooden door of the leaky caudron, slipping away from the muggle street, and into the wizarding world.
She immediately pulled out her wand, more so because she wanted it with her, than needing it ... She walked over to the bar.
"A Butterbeer please Tom" Lily said softly. He simply smiled and began fixing her drink. "How's James?" he asked.
"Same old" she repsonded sullenly, taking the drink and forcing the money into his hand before he could bject. She drank the butterbeer down in one large swig and slammed it back onto the table, with a large sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nico Phoenix

Nico Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: [Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico   [Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 am

[Hii Smile]

Nico sat watching the woman who had just watched in with a fair amount of interest. He didnt remember seeing her around before but then he wasn't usually hiding in a pub from the bunch of Aurors that were crawling all over his home. He sighed a little as the thought of the Aurors came back and he shook it away, deciding to get up and go and talk to her. She seemed friendly enough, although a little depressed by something. "Are you alright?" Nico asked her as he found himself standing beside her. "You look a bit down," he added, not wanting to seem like he was just being random.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico   [Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anyone can join] "A Room for the Evening, please Tom." - Nico
Page 1 of 1