Harry Potter Roleplay Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay Heaven

The perfect place to roleplay anything in the Harry Potter world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easter Party 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:21 am

This party will last for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (from the 2nd until the 5th). Any members of the site are welcome. Please keep everything you post clean and agreeing with the rules.

The party has officially begun!
Back to top Go down
http://harrypotterroleplay.heavenforum.com
Lynden Farrows

Lynden Farrows

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 am

Lynden walked into the room and decided to help himself to some food and drink. He was the first there as far as he could tell but it looked like it was going to be a pretty good party. At least, he hoped it would be anyway.

He smiled to himself as he looked for somewhere to sit and eat the food he had piled onto his plate and drink the firewhisky he had poured himself as he waited for the rest of the party to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Nico Phoenix

Nico Phoenix

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Nico walked into the room as well and also grabbed a plate full of food, beginning to eat it quickly, hungrily, almost as if he hadnt eaten for days. Of course that was in fact true; he hadnt. Aurors were still crawling all over his house and he hadnt had a chance to grab any food before he ran away. Free food was always wanted though.
Back to top Go down
Lynden Farrows

Lynden Farrows

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:25 am

Lynden watched the boy curiously, wondering whether he was always this hungry or whether he simply didnt eat very often. Either way, he seemed to be starving now. "Evening," Lynden said to him with a friendly smile. "The name's Lynden," he said to him with yet another smile. "Lynden Farrows," he offered the boy a hand to shake, although whether he would do so was another thing entirely. He seemed far more interested in eating his food than in talking to Lynden.
Back to top Go down
Nico Phoenix

Nico Phoenix

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Nico looked at the man and he smiled briefly as he continued to shovel food into his mouth. He paused to shake the man's hand, "Nico Phoenix," he said, nodding politely before grabbing more food. "Sorry, hungry," he mumbled through a mouthful of food.
Back to top Go down
EmmelineVance

EmmelineVance

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Emmeline Vance walked into the room to find that, despite what she had assumed, she was in fact rather rearly as it seemed as though hardly anyone was around. Her eyes briefly passed over the two gentlemen before they arrived at the buffet and she picked up a glass of white wine, sipping on it as she awaited the arrival of some more guests.
Back to top Go down
Lynden Farrows

Lynden Farrows

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:19 pm

"Nice to meet you Nico," Lynden said to the boy, "I'll let you finish your food," he said as he walked over to the woman who had just entered the room, "Hey," he said to her. "Lynden Farrows," he said, offering her a hand. He recognised her as an Auror, of course, as she had brought in a few ill people from the streets after battles and things like that but he didnt know her personally. Working in St Mungo's meant that you often got to know Aurors but this one, he didnt really know at all which was surprising, he supposed. All the same, now was as good a chance as any to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Nico Phoenix

Nico Phoenix

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Nico nodded towards the man, grateful of being left to eat. he really was starving. He didnt mean to be rude, of course, but he hadnt eaten properly for days and now was the perfect opportunity to eat all he wanted to without being charged. He saw no reason to let the opportunity go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Lynden Farrows

Lynden Farrows

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Lynden watched the boy eating and laughed, thinking it was really rather strange how hungrily the boy was eating but he didnt wish to comment. Instead he just watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Party 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party 2010   Easter Party 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party 2010
Page 1 of 1